* Always be considerate of other river users, including all types of watercraft users.
* Be organized when putting in and taking out so you can do it quickly.
* Park only in designated places, and do not block access places.
* Be respectful of people fishing, and stay away from their lines.
Respect Private Property
* Use only public access points for entering or leaving the river, including lunch stops, unless
you have an emergency.
* Do no urinate or defecate on private property.
* Avoid undue noise near private residences or camps.
Respect the Environment
* Leave No Trace